GigaIO is a new start-up working on the leading edge of high performance networking, compute and storage infrastructure space. We have offices in San Diego County, CA, bringing together a world-class team that is passionate about disrupting the billion-dollar legacy markets we address. We continually experiment, learn, adapt and extend because we are on the leading edge of our markets.
We are looking for GPU Software Engineers to help build our software platform and focus on the network, storage and virtualization layers of our applications. High-Performance Linux Drivers and Libraries are central to our mission.
The successful candidate will work with engineering leadership to establish objectives, and execute strategic, cross-functional initiates to solidify and evolve the operating system driver foundation for NVIDIA, Intel and AMD GPU computing hardware and software products.
This job requires:
- Strong understanding of CUDA, OpenACC, OpenCL and/or GPU Direct RDMA.
- Knowledge of Linux drivers and kernel space programming
- Strong Linux architecture knowledge
- Proficiency in C
- B.S degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of development experience in systems software
- Experience writing Linux device drivers for high-performance I/O devices, such as NVMe, OFED (InfiniBand, RoCE, iWARP) or DPDK.
- Experience with PCI Express and single-root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) a plus
- Experience with open source community initiatives a plus
- M.S degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
Send your cover letter and resume to Careers@gigaio.com
Back to Careers Page