Linux Driver Engineers
GigaIO is a new start-up working on the leading edge of high-performance networking, compute and storage infrastructure space. We have offices in San Diego County, CA, bringing together a world-class team that is passionate about disrupting the billion-dollar legacy markets we address. We continually experiment, learn, adapt and extend because we are on the leading edge of our markets.
We are looking for Linux Driver Engineers to help build our software platform and focus on the network, storage and virtualization layers of our applications. High-Performance Linux Drivers and Libraries are central to our mission.
This job requires:
- Strong Linux architecture knowledge
- Proficiency in C
- Knowledge of Linux drivers and kernel space programming
- B.S degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience writing Linux device drivers for high-performance I/O devices, such as NVMe, OFED (InfiniBand, RoCE, iWARP) or DPDK.
- Experience with PCI Express and single-root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) a plus
- Experience with open source community initiatives a plus
- M.S degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers Page