GigaIO is a new start-up working in the high performance networking, compute and storage infrastructure space. We are located in North San Diego County, CA, bringing together a world-class team that is passionate about disrupting the billion-dollar legacy markets we address. We continually experiment, learn, adapt and extend because we are on the leading edge of our markets.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to help write test software to validate our software platform and focus on the network, storage and switching components of our technology. Understanding of modern test automation best practices, and a strong proficiency in Python and Linux is a must.
This job requires:
- 5+ Years professional experience with Python
- 5+ years relevant work experience or background in Linux system administration
- Experience using professional test automation tools such as Robot Framework/Selenium
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments – Jenkins or similar tools
- Writes organized code with appropriate exception handling and logging
- Ability to write technical documentation and comment code
- Ability to read and write test suites, and convert into code
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments ideally using Jenkins.
- Experience working with a team using Agile and sprints.
- Solid understanding and abilities with Git
- Experience with Containers
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Back to Careers Page