GigaIO is a new start-up working on the leading edge of high performance networking, compute and storage infrastructure space. We have offices in San Diego County, CA, bringing together a world-class team that is passionate about disrupting the billion-dollar legacy markets we address. We continually experiment, learn, adapt and extend because we are on the leading edge of our markets.
We are looking for a Security Software Engineer to help secure our software platform and the network, storage and virtualization layers of our applications.
The successful candidate will work with engineering leadership to establish objectives, and execute strategic, cross-functional initiates to solidify and evolve security across our product offerings.
This job requires:
- The ability to architect security software and hardware in our product offerings, specifically to secure: firmware download; software licensing; application level communications.
- Strong Linux security architecture knowledge: SELinux; OpenSSL.
- Proficiency in C
- Knowledge of Linux driver, kernel and user space programming
- B.S degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
- 10+ years of development experience in security software
- Memory encryption technology: Intel SGX; AMD SEV; etc.
- Experience with OFED and/or Openstack.
- Experience with open source community initiatives a plus
- M.S degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
Send your cover letter and resume to Careers@gigaio.com
Back to Careers Page