Regional Sales Director
LOCATION: USA WEST COAST – REMOTE
Who We Are:
GigaIO has invented the first truly composable universal dynamic infrastructure fabric, empowering users to accelerate workloads on-demand, using industry-standard PCI Express/soon CXL technology. As a global leader in Composable Infrastructure (CI), our open platform allows users to effortlessly manage and configure “physical” bare metal server systems in seconds. GigaIO’s FabreX™ open architecture allows users to configure their physical server infrastructure on-the-fly while enabling true datacenter disaggregation.
Does getting in on the ground floor of a data center technology that is disrupting the computing, HPC, and AI industry make your heartbeat a little faster? Does the excitement of joining a team of exceptionally talented and motivated technologists at a well-funded, startup sound attractive?
What You Will Do:
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for building, pursuing, and closing sales engagements with customers and channels to build a continuous revenue stream. This position is also responsible for developing strategic and tactical customer engagements and sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction. The Sales Director owns and orchestrates the customer relationship and respectively the commercial and contractual interactions between the companies. The Sales Director is accountable for and measured on business development targets as well as order and revenue intake.
The essential functions will consist of, but not limited to the following:
- Generate profitable revenue for GigaIO
- Develop the sales territory and achieve the sales revenue targets
- Building and growing a sales pipeline within sales territory
- Increase GigaIO’s share of new Customers
- Develop a partner strategy and expand reach within the Sales Director’s territory. Present plan to Sales management and get approval. Recruit, train and motivate the channel partners called out in the strategy.
- Maintain positive relationships with GigaIO customers and continue to grow business within the existing accounts.
- Ensures continuous prospecting activities and pipeline development sufficient to support achievement of sales revenue goals.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvements based on market research and competitor analyses.
Who You Are:
- A self-motivated, self-managed, and organized individual with a sense of urgency and the desire to make a difference
- Has a developed understanding of what it takes to close a deal, ideal steps to get there, and the probability and timing of closing business
- Ability to successfully manage complex customer engagements and projects
- Knowledge of the high-tech industry in the data center, network technology and high-performance computing space
- Well-developed negotiation skills with a good understanding of pricing implications and contract legal aspects/T&Cs
- Ability to identify, hire and motivate field sales staff and sales engineers while holding them to high standards of work product and ethics
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ sales experience in the high-tech industry, ideally with a HW and SW vendor, network/data center supplier
- Direct end customer as well as channel sales/management
- Building and managing senior customer and partner relationships
- Building and pursuing new business opportunities
- Closing business in a complex customer and technical environment
- Working and succeeding in a small technology company or start-up
- Must have outstanding customer/partner relationships and relationship skills
- Must have full command of various sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to successfully identify and pursue new business opportunities and work diligently with customers to close deals
- Strong financially driven business acumen and demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned contract, order and revenue objectives
- A track record of setting and achieving realistic targets, forecasts and exceeding them
- Willingness to frequently travel in his/her region of responsibility
- Ability to lead and manage an opportunity and sales pipeline
$150,000-$175,000, Depends on Experience
Send your cover letter and resume to Careers@gigaio.com