GigaIO is a new start-up working on the leading edge of high-performance networking, compute and storage infrastructure space. We have offices in San Diego County, CA, bringing together a world-class team that is passionate about disrupting the billion-dollar legacy markets we address. We continually experiment, learn, adapt and extend because we are on the leading edge of our markets.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer at GigaIO to help build, package, test, and deploy our software platform.
You will work closely with our developers to create new code deployment workflows, automate processes, monitoring and improve source control & configuration management systems. You will oversee test automation, and write test software to validate our software platform and focus on the network, storage and switching components of our technology. Understanding of modern test automation best practices, and a strong proficiency in python and Linux is a must.
This job requires:
- 5+ Years professional experience with Python
- 5+ years relevant work experience or background in Linux system administration
- 3+ Years professional automation experience with Test Automation (using tools such as Robot Framework/Selenium)
- Experience working with configuration management tools – Puppet or similar tools
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments – Jenkins or similar tools
- Solid understanding and abilities with git
- Writes organized code with appropriate exception handling and logging
- Ability to write technical documentation and comment code
- Ability to read and write test suites, and convert into code
- Ability to compile and package software for multiple linux platforms
- Experience working with a team using Agile and sprints.
- Experience with Docker Containers
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Back to Careers Page