GigaIO provides disruptive interconnect technology to extend PCIe outside the server and across racks to achieve game-changing performance, scalability, and composability for Advanced Scale Computing used in AI/ML/DL, advanced analytics and high-performance computing. The Fabrex™ PCIe Switch interconnect breaks the server boundary to connect dozens to hundreds of heterogeneous compute engines (CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, ASICs), RDMA Memories, and NVMe storage devices (SSDs) into dynamically composable, high-performance computing systems.
Linux System Programmer/System Management Engineer, Principal/Senior Principal
We are seeking a senior-level Linux System Programmer with solid experience in system and resource management. You will develop standards-based switch management and composability features for GigaIO’s PCIe switch products . You will serve as a key contributor in developing network infrastructure switches to achieve world-leading switched PCIe network performance and infrastructure agility (composability).
- 5+ years proven experience as a senior-level Linux System Programmer
- Development experience with BMC firmware, OpenBMC, IPMI, SNMP, KVM, or Redfish
- Proficiency in C and Python
- Working knowledge of emerging technologies such as Redfish
- Working knowledge of motherboard technologies such as PCIe, USB, UART, SPI, I2C
- Experience with operating system kernel and/or driver development
- Thorough, focused, methodical, and good documentation habits
- Excellent conversational and written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Redfish Development experience highly desired
- Understanding of low-level software, firmware and/or drivers in C or C++
- Experience with a network product/system – preferably at the switch level
- Working knowledge of server technologies such as RAS
- General knowledge of some of these protocols/frameworks: IPMI, Redfish, SNMP, I2C, SPI, PMBUS, HTTPS, LDAP, SMTP, NTP, SSDP, UEFI, PMBUS, REST, FLASK, SSL, ZMQ
- Familiarity with OpenStack Valence and SLURM
- Experience with industry-standard PCI Express and Ethernet protocols
- Understanding of cryptographic technologies such as public-key cryptography
- BS degree (MS is preferable) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers Page