Come Join Us.
We are at the beginning of a revolution on how data centers are built and GigaIO will be a part of making it happen faster. Your expertise can make a meaningful impact on how the world computes in the future. We are both a hardware and software company in the $120 billion data center infrastructure market. Apply now to join a great team in beautiful Southern California, where the beach is only 4 miles away from the office!
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Strong Linux architecture knowledge
- Knowledge of Linux drivers and kernel space programming
- Expert with PCI Express, Non-transparent Bridging, Hot Plug and single-root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV)
- Experience writing Linux device drivers for high-performance I/O devices, such as NVMe, InfiniBand, RoCE, and/or iWARP.
- Proficient in C/C++
- Passionate about efficiency – in your code, in system performance, in procedure
- BS degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with scale-out storage and/or related fields
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking paradigms
- Familiar with hypervisors – mainly VMWare, KVM, Xen and Hyper-V
- Have knowledge about Windows (Server)
Now is the time to join this team of energetic, innovative, and passionate
professionals developing industry-changing interconnect solutions.