GigaIO is to hardware what VMware is to software
As the global data explosion and AI revolution unfold, global computing, storage and networking infrastructure are undergoing a fundamental transformation. GigaIO’s technology enables data centers to leverage their existing hardware infrastructure and benefit from these new technology paradigms, to power the next generation of data centers. GigaIO FabreX breaks the constraints of old static architectures, opening up new configuration possibilities with Composable Disaggregated Infrastructure (CDI), to maximize utilization of all the elements within your racks. The network is finally the computer, with your entire rack being the computing unit instead of just the server. We exist to free you from the constraints of your infrastructure, so you can focus on your company’s mission: invent more, solve more, achieve more.
Come Join Us.
We are at the beginning of a revolution on how data centers are built and GigaIO will be a part of making it happen faster. Your expertise can make a meaningful impact on how the world computes in the future. We are both a hardware and software company in the $120 billion data center infrastructure market. Apply now to join a great team in beautiful Southern California, where the beach is only 4 miles away from the office!
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Strong Linux architecture knowledge
- Knowledge of Linux drivers and kernel space programming
- Expert with PCI Express, Non-transparent Bridging, Hot Plug and single-root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV)
- Experience writing Linux device drivers for high-performance I/O devices, such as NVMe, InfiniBand, RoCE, and/or iWARP.
- Proficient in C/C++
- Passionate about efficiency – in your code, in system performance, in procedure
- BS degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with scale-out storage and/or related fields
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking paradigms
- Familiar with hypervisors – mainly VMWare, KVM, Xen and Hyper-V
- Have knowledge about Windows (Server)
Now is the time to join this team of energetic, innovative, and passionate
professionals developing industry-changing interconnect solutions.