The GigaIO Family of Engineered Solutions, Powered by AMD
Break Infrastructure Constraints with a Dynamically Configurable Compute Environment
A new composable architecture is emerging that promises to break the scalability limits of server hardware. Composability disaggregates FPGA and GPU accelerator resources previously locked in physical servers, enabling the provisioning of workloads with the optimal type and amount of accelerator resources to speed analysis, increase resource utilization, and lower costs.
GigaIO has partnered with AMD to release a family of purpose-built Engineered Solutions that use composability to solve industry-specific challenges.
GigaIO Engineered Solution For Universities, Powered By AMD Centralize, standardize, share, and optimize infrastructure across the varied workloads required by a university — both classroom and research settings.
Breakthrough Performance and Compelling Economics
GigaIO’s universal dynamic memory fabric FabreXTM improves accelerator utilization by more than 100% because it disaggregates FPGAs and GPUs from servers into pools of resources available throughout a cluster.
|Fabrex Infrastructure||Infiniband Infrastructure|
The Benefits of Composability
- Deploy FPGA and GPU resources independently and efficiently to optimize acceleration
- Achieve lower processing times with GigaIO’s low latency PCIe fabric
- Boost FPGA and GPU utilization by more than 100%
- Get cloud-like agility with on-prem economics
- Avoid “rip-and-replace” by upgrading at the component level instead of entire servers
- Significantly reduce CAPEX and OPEX
- Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Research Cost of Ownership (RCO)
- Eliminate HPC network complexity with a solution that is easy to deploy and maintain
- Reduce your time to value
- Access immediate availability with no supply chain delay