Current Job Openings
- Solutions & Performance Architect
- FPGA Design Engineer
- Regional Sales Director
- Embedded Linux Engineers
- Linux Driver Engineers
- GPU Driver
- Security Engineer
- HPC Framework Engineer
- QA Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Python Developer
Watch this space for more job openings at GigaIO.
If you are a Linux Engineer with a focus on the network, storage and virtualization layers, GigaIO is looking for you to help us chellenge the status quo in software-defined, composable infrastructure. High-Performance Linux Drivers and Libraries are central to our mission.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Strong Linux architecture knowledge
- Knowledge of Linux drivers and kernel space programming
- Expert with PCI Express, Non-transparent Bridging, Hot Plug and single-root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV)
- Experience writing Linux device drivers for high-performance I/O devices, such as NVMe, InfiniBand, RoCE, and/or iWARP.
- Proficient in C/C++
- Passionate about efficiency – in your code, in system performance, in procedure
- BS degree in computer science, engineering or related technical discipline
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with scale-out storage and/or related fields
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking paradigms
- Familiar with hypervisors – mainly VMWare, KVM, Xen and Hyper-V
- Have knowledge about Windows (Server)
Now is the time to join this team of energetic, innovative, and passionate professionals developing industry-changing interconnect solutions.