Extreme Connectivity for
Create Your Next Data Center with GigaIO’s FabreX
The number one problem throttling performance in data centers today is the interconnect. Processors, memory and storage speed has dramatically outpaced the speed of the connections linking them, resulting in data transfer bottlenecks that waste time and power. GigaIO solves this problem with FabreX™.
- Full end-to-end latency below 500 nanoseconds
- Throughput today of 128Gb/sec, moving to 256Gb/sec with a path to 512Gb/sec in Gen 5
- Eliminates unnecessary software layers, conversions, and processor & OS overheads
- Configure and use exactly the system you need
- Create systems with any compute and storage elements
- Locate elements anywhere in the fabric
- Compose the system you need and recompose as needed on the fly
- Less complexity
- Less power
- Less expense
- Less support time
- 100% compliant with PCI SIG
- Forward & backward compatible
- Protect and enhance your investment
The Future of the Data Center
“Everyone knows the #1 issue is always network performance.”
DR. PIETRO CICOTTI
Director, Advanced Technology Lab, San Diego Supercomputer Center
Creating highly capable systems requires optimizing the interconnect to maximize performance of all CPUs, GPUs and storage.
Request More Information
Learn more about the GigaIO solution for extreme connectivity.